NACE Food Shelf
NACE Food Shelf provides food and clothing for people in need through the generosity of our community.
- 18511 Hwy 65 NE, #200 in East Bethel
- Monday: 9:00 AM – Noon
- Tuesday: 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 1:00 – 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 – 11:00 AM
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
- You are welcome to visit NACE up to 12 times a year. How you space it out is up to you, but one time a month is preferred.
- You will need an I.D. and a piece of mail with the current address for each adult in the household
- County assistance visits: 2nd and 4th wednesdays of the month (1:00 – 2:00 pm)
- Work with clients during distribution days
- Pick up food donations and deliver them to the NACE locations
- Weighing and sorting food and/or clothing donations
- Restocking the food shelf
- Organizing food and fund drives+
Food donations are accepted as long as someone is in the building, call first to make sure clothing donations are accepted in season, please call to arrange a drop-off. All donations given to NACE are tax deductible.
- Judy Carlson, St. Patrick Volunteer Coordinator: (763) 434-1014
- Annabelle Budde, Facilities Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shana Schmitz, Outreach Director: email@example.com
- Clothing Closet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (763) 434-7658
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2 Cedar, MN 55011
- Location: 18511 Hwy 65 NE, Suites 100 and 200 East Bethel, MN 55011