NACE Food Shelf
A Ministry of St. Patrick
NACE Food Shelf
North Anoka County Emergency (NACE) is a local food shelf that distributes food to people in need. St. Patrick’s helps raise food and money for NACE from food drives and a fundraiser called “Empty Bowls”.
Thank you for everyone’s prayers and immense generosity in this year’s annual food drive! Our goal this year was to raise a little more than last year: 900lbs of food and $3,500 dollars.
This year, you all raised 1,009lbs of food and $4,349 dollars! You all went above and beyond the call and it will help take care of many people and families in our area.
Work with clients during distribution days 3rd Monday of the month 8am-12pm
- Pick up food donations and deliver them to the NACE locations
- Weighing and sorting food and/or clothing donations
- Restocking the food shelf
- Organizing food and fund drives
If you would like to volunteer please reach out to Judy Carlson: email@example.com or 763-434-1014
- You are welcome to visit NACE up to 12 times a year. How you space it out is up to you, but one time a month is preferred.
- You will need an I.D. and a piece of mail with the current address for each adult in the household
- County assistance visits: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month (1:00 – 2:00 pm)
- Monday: 9:00 AM – Noon
- Tuesday: 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 1:00 – 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 – 11:00 AM
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Food donations are accepted as long as someone is in the building, call first to make sure clothing donations are accepted in season, please call to arrange a drop-off. All donations given to NACE are tax deductible.
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me…” Matthew 25:35-36
Contact NACE Food Shelf
Volunteer with NACE Food Shelf
Ministry Leader: Judy Carlson
Staff Contact: Jeremy Weakly
Age Groups: Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
Ministry Category: Outreach