A Ministry of St. Patrick
Mary’s Cradle aspires to love, accept, and support women experiencing a crisis pregnancy. As our Mother Mary taught us, we are called to advocate, nurture, and support those who are in need. Mary’s Cradle answers that call.
Crisis does not look the same for everyone. We serve, including but not limited to:
– The Homeless
– The Chemically Dependent and/or those in recovery
– A Mother Facing Financial Hardship
– A Mother who has an abortion mindset
– A Mother with no familial support
Mary’s Cradle will serve any woman who may ask for help. Jesus served without needing proof and without questioning. Our ministry was established to be the hands and feet of Jesus. We have been called to serve.
What We Do
Mary’s Cradle offers love and support for pregnant mothers in need. We celebrate and thank these women for answering God’s call to Motherhood by choosing life for her baby. Each and every mother will be honored with a baby shower. She will be supported with individualized attention as she prepares for her child.
We are in need of:
– Bakers (dessert)
– Kitchen Help
– Invitation Designer
– Set-up and/or tear down
– Shower guests to surround our Mommy with love
As a part of St. Patrick’s parish commitment to support life, we would like to invite you to support our mothers. Please pray for her, the child, and those around her as we affirm her decision to choose life.
Mary’s Cradle Graciously Accepts Donations
– Cash/Check (Memo to “Mary’s Cradle”) payable to St. Patrick Catholic Church to be used for shower and/or baby necessities for their first year of life.
– Baby clothes, bathing needs, diapers, wipes, crib bedding, equipment (stroller, high chair, car seat, baby monitor, etc).
All donations can be left at the parish office or put in the cradle which will occasionally be in the Gathering Area. Please label all donations for “Mary’s Cradle.” All items should be “new” as our mother’s deserve the same as any new mother celebrating the life of the child within her.
St. Patrick Catholic Church – 763-753-2011
Facebook – @Maryscradlestpatrick
Instagram – @Maryscradlestpatrick
Email – Maryscradle@gmail.com
Contact Mary’s Cradle
Volunteer with Mary’s Cradle
Ministry Leader: Mary Hines
Staff Contact: Dan Jaeger
Schedule: Showers Will Begin Soon
Age Groups: Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
Ministry Category: Outreach