A Ministry of St. Patrick
Mary’s Cradle offers love and support for pregnant mothers in need. We celebrate and thank these women for answering God’s call to Motherhood by choosing life for her baby. Each and every mother will be honored with a baby shower. She will be supported with individualized attention as she prepares for her child.
We serve, but not limited to:
– The impoverished
– The chemically dependent and/or those in recovery
– A mother facing financial hardship
– A mother choosing between abortion or life
– A mother with no family support
Mary’s Cradle is a free service and will serve any woman who may ask for help. Please pray for the mothers, the children, and those around her as we affirm her decision to choose life.
As a part of St. Patrick’s parish commitment to support life, we would like to invite you to support our mothers.
– Cash/Check (Memo to “Mary’s Cradle”) payable to St. Patrick Catholic Church to be used for shower and/or baby necessities.
– Baby clothes, bathing needs, diapers, wipes, crib bedding, equipment (stroller, high chair, car seat, baby monitor, etc).
All donations can be left at the parish office or put in the cradle which will occasionally be in the Gathering Area. Please label all donations for “Mary’s Cradle.” All items should be new or like new.
– Bakers (dessert)
– Kitchen Help
– Set-up and take down
– Guests to surround our mothers with love
If you or a loved one you know needs further assistance, please contact or visit our good friends at Lex Specialty Clinic. More pregnancy help centers can be found here and additional resources can be found here.
Facebook – @Maryscradlestpatrick
Instagram – @Maryscradlestpatrick
Email – Maryscradle@gmail.com
Or contact the Pastoral Care and Outreach Coordinator Jeremy Weakly at email@example.com or by calling the office at 763-753-2011.
Contact Mary’s Cradle
Volunteer with Mary’s Cradle
Ministry Leader: Mary Hines
Staff Contact: Jeremy Weakly
Schedule: As Needed
Age Groups: Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
Ministry Category: Outreach