January 12 – February 16, 2021
Tuesday’s 10:00am – 12:00pm
Study held on-site at St. Patrick and via Zoom
(you can choose what works for you)
“Finding Intimacy with God” – how to make prayer an effective effort of love and intimacy.
In six video sessions, Prayer: Finding Intimacy with God captures the secret to opening our hearts and minds to Scripture as the means to hear from God and then respond in conversation, basking in his presence and resolving to live in and through his love.
Engaging and accessible, Prayer: Finding Intimacy With God includes:
1. The Lectio Divina approach of Reading, Reflecting, Responding, and Contemplating
2. Penetrating questions and insights for the six video sessions
3. Additional resources for a fuller understanding and application
4. Daily reflections to deepen the meaning of prayer in your life
5. Space for personal journaling
REGISTRATION: Only $10 now until Dec. 1st. Don’t miss the sale!! After Dec. 1st, the cost goes up to $30.