Current Ministries looking for new team members!
Weekend Fellowship: Help create a warm atmosphere to St. Patrick community after Mass by serving food and beverages in the Social Hall.
- Several Weekend Fellowship teams are open for new team members to join this fun and social ministry! (5pm and 9am)
- Requirements: A smile and willing spirit!
St. Patrick Book and Gift: Join our team in the gift shop and serve as a cashier. Help out before and after our weekend Masses.
- Requirements: warm, friendly attitude, an interest in serving.
- Cashier training available.
Information Station: Greet, inform, welcome and provide assistance to our parishioners and visitors. Greet and answer questions at the Information Station before and after Masses.
- Training is provided along with great communication so you are equipped to answer frequently asked and current event questions.
Childcare Team: Our team provides child care at select formation classes on Sunday mornings, Monday evenings and special events.
Childcare Coordinator: Along with the Formation Coordinator, oversee and provide child care for Elementary formation classes on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings once a month and for some special events.
- Adults and youth 16+ are needed.
Lectors: Proclaim the Word of God by reading the scripture readings at our weekend Masses. Our 5PM and 11AM Masses are need of more lectors to serve.
- Requirements: willingness to practice the readings ahead of time on your own and proclaim clearly and with conviction.
- Training provided
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion (EMHC): Distribute the Precious Body and Blood of Jesus to parishioners at weekend Masses.
- Some EMHC’s also choose to participate in hospital ministry, bringing Communion to those in the hospital. EMHC’s are particularly needed at the 11AM Mass.
- Training provided.
For general questions, please contact Linda at email@example.com or click on the Ministry Title for more detailed information and to contact the ministry leader.