It’s Fish Fry Time!
February 2, 2021
Fish Fry is Back and Better Than Ever!
OAK GROVE, MINNESOTA
Join us for our in-person Fish Fry on Friday nights during Lent!
We will also be offering a take-out option. See details below.
Come for the fish, and stay for Stations of the Cross starting at 6:00pm! We will also have Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at 6:30pm in the Worship Area!
Fish Fry Dates Remaining – March 26
2021 In-Person Dining Protocol – NO REFUNDS
- There will be two seating times for dinner; 5:00pm and 6:30pm.
- We can accommodate up to 150 guests at each seating time.
- Masks are required while you are on the premises, unless you are seated at your table.
- For safety and peace of mind, all volunteers will wear masks and gloves while working.
- You must reserve a table online and we can accommodate anywhere from 1 to 6 guests per table.
- If your reservation is for three or less, you’ll be seated at our smaller tables, and if you are a group of 4 to 6, you’ll be seated at our larger tables.
- You will be seated according to your online reservations. No additional people will be seated at your table.
- All meals must be paid online. Pricing is the same as last year; $10 for Adults, $5 for kids 7-15, 6 and under are free.
- We are unable to accommodate walk-ins for in-person dining. Reserved seating only.
- All reservations are for a one hour duration.
- When you arrive for your reservation, you will provide the name on the reservation, and you’ll be assigned a table.
- You will line up as usual for the fish fry buffet; each party staying 6 feet from others.
- For sanitary reasons, we will use all throw-away plates and utensils.
- The food will be plated by our servers at the buffet line. No take-outs will be provided when dining in.
- One prepackaged dessert will be included with each plate.
- For health reasons, there are no seconds on fish this year.
- A beverage table will be set-up for water, coffee, and orange drink. Refills available.
- Tables will be bussed by volunteers, after guests leave.
2021 Take-Out Procedures – NO REFUNDS
- You can order take-out directly through our website (see the link below).
- Payment is required online, and we have a maximum order of 10 meals.
- When placing your order online, you will choose your pick-up time in 15 minute increments between 5:30pm – 7:30pm, with some exceptions.
- Take-out meals are $10 each, and includes a generous portion of fish, mashed potatoes, green beans, coleslaw, bun, cookie and tartar sauce. No substitutions please.
- When you arrive at your designated pick-up time, there will be specific parking spots in the NORTH lot. You will walk to the west side of the building to Door 4W and pick up your order. Signs will be provided.
OAK GROVE, MINNESOTA – Order Take-Out for Friday, March 26
Please note that our Fish Fry is in adherence to guidelines set forth by the Minnesota Department of Health.