Family Day Ski Trips
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THE MONDAY, JANUARY 18TH SKI TRIP.
If you missed registration and want to inquire about joining us, you must contact Anna Trana via email – email@example.com. Contact after noon on Saturday will not be received.
We are eager to (finally!) open registration for our January 18, 2021 Ski Trip. Thank you for your patience as we navigated the limitations of COVID-19 restrictions in hosting this event! For questions, please contact Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
January 18, 2021 Family Day Ski Trip Event Details:
- WHO: all St. Patrick youth & families
- WHAT: a day full of skiing or tubing
- WHEN: Monday, January 18, 2021
- Departing St. Patrick’s at 9AM and returning by 4PM
- WHERE: Trollhaugen – Dresser, WI
- WHY: why not?!
- COST: For just $25 a person, you can enjoy a full day on the slopes skiing or tubing. This is a $60 value!!! (Unfortantely, snowboarding is not allowed.)
- TRANSPORTATION: Transportation is provided at no additional cost.
- FOOD: Unfortunately, due to the limitations of COVID-19 we cannot host a meal like we have in the past. Participants are welcome to purchase their own food at Trollhaugen (located in a nearby building) or pack a lunch. individual or family coolers can be left on the bus.
- GROUP SPACE: We are blessed to have our own private space at Trollhagen to keep our things for the day. This space will be monitored all day by a St. Patrick staff member.
- COVID-19: Please review Trollhaugen’s website prior to the day of the event so you know what to expect.
We hope to hold another ski trip on Monday, February 15th. More details to come!