Family Day Ski Trips
PRESIDENT’S DAY SKI TRIP – MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15
Registration is closed.
February 15, 2021 Family Day Ski Trip Event Details:
- WHO: all St. Patrick youth & families
- WHAT: a day full of skiing or tubing
- Tubing will begin at 12:00 noon and conclude at 3:00 PM
- WHEN: Monday, February 15, 2021
- Departing St. Patrick’s at 9AM and returning by 5PM
- WHERE: Trollhaugen – Dresser, WI
- WHY: why not?!
- COST: For just $25 a person, you can enjoy a full day on the slopes skiing or tubing. This is a $60 value!!! (Unfortunately, snowboarding is not allowed unless you bring your own snowboarding equipment.)
- TRANSPORTATION: Transportation is provided at no additional cost.
- FOOD: Unfortunately, due to the limitations of COVID-19 we cannot host a meal like we have in the past. Participants are welcome to purchase their own food at Trollhaugen (located in a nearby building) or pack a lunch. individual or family coolers can be left on the bus or in our group space.
- GROUP SPACE: We are blessed to have our own private space at Trollhagen to keep our things for the day. This space will be monitored all day by a St. Patrick staff member.
- COVID-19: Please review Trollhaugen’s website prior to the day of the event so you know what to expect.