Extreme Faith Camp 2020
Extreme Faith Camp is an awesome opportunity to experience your Catholic faith like no other!
This year, in response to the current pandemic, our Middle School Faith Camp will look quite a bit different than the camp that many of youth have come to know and love. However, we are confident that this year’s event will still be something 6-8 grade youth will be excited about and will still have the transformation impact that each previous year’s camp has made.
This Year’s Camp Dates: August 4-6 1:00-8:00pm
Hosted at St Patrick Catholic Church
What is Extreme Faith Camp?
- An amazing Catholic summer camp experience for youth currently in grades 6-8. (Older youth can help and be involved too!)
- Activities such as: Kayaking, canoeing, paddleboats, swimming (pool and lakefront), fishing, ropes courses, indoor gym and outdoor courts for basketball, Wacky Olympics, arts & crafts, Daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Polar Plunge, & reconciliation.
- Dynamic speakers, awesome music, small group sessions.
- Building friendships with other Middle School Youth.
- Drawing closer to Jesus in an exciting week long experience like no-other.
Check out some awesome pictures from previous years here.
Fundraisers this year:
Fundraiser Dinner and Breakfast