Over the years we’ve held a series of Encounter events to help our St. Patrick community encounter Christ. Our upcoming Encounter is a little different. While Christ is still at the center of everything we do, the goal of our Encounter You event is self-discovery. We will spend the day learning about our individual and unique gifts so that we may fulfill Christ’s mission for our lives. Some may wonder why learning about ourselves is necessary. Discovering our strengths helps us with decision-making, our careers, and freeing ourselves from comparison. God has called you to fulfill a specific mission and has given you the specific tools you need to achieve that goal. Our Encounter You event will help you determine your gifts and give you practical ways to apply them to your life.
Join us on Saturday, February 29 from 9:00am-4:30pm (check in at 8:30am) for our Encounter You event where we’ll host a “Called and Gifted” workshop. Please bring a calendar on the day of the event to schedule a follow-up meeting with a dream coach (optional). The cost is $80/person.
What should I expect?
– Take an in-depth spiritual gifts inventory
– Discover what they mean and how to apply them to your life
– Grow in self knowledge to ENCOUNTER YOU!
– Free Lunch and light refreshments throughout the day
– Schedule to meet one-on-one with a trained coach for clarity and steps for whats next with your new-found gifts!