Adoration (During COVID-19 Crisis)
Updated Adoration Schedule and Procedure (Effective Tuesday, July 7)
- Adoration will take place in the Our Lady of the Annunciation Adoration Chapel.
- Adoration will open every Sunday evening at 6:00pm, and remain open through Friday morning before Mass at 9:00am.
- We will return to our former Adorer schedule. Changes have been made to cover hours where adorers were not ready to return, and where Mass times have changed.
- Until further notice, no walk-ins allowed. If you were a regular Adorer before, you will be returning to your regularly scheduled hour as per conversation with Jean Menge. If you would like to adore without committing to a regular hour, check out our open hours above! If you would like to commit to one of the open hours on a regular basis, please contact Jean Menge.
- Note: There are several “Open Hours” during the week between 9:00am-9:00pm. These hours can be viewed on our Signup Genius (see link at top of page), with two slots for each open hour.
- If you prefer or are more comfortable being in the Adoration Chapel alone, you are welcome to sign up for BOTH slots.
- If you want to bring family members (up to 8 people), you may sign up for both slots and indicate the number of people coming in the comment box. Extra chairs will be stacked in the back of the chapel for your use.
- Adorers are asked to sanitize their chair and kneeler (if used) before leaving. Simple instructions are listed on the chairs.
- When your hour is over and the next adorer comes, please leave quickly to minimize the number of people in the chapel.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the entryway to the building, as well as in the vestibule of the chapel.
- All former chairs, books, rosaries, bibles, pamphlets, etc. have been removed from the chapel until further notice. You are welcome to bring your own personal materials, but we ask that you take them with you when you leave.
- Please do not come to the Adoration Chapel if you are sick, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, etc.
- If you are unable to cover your hour and you do not have a prayer partner, you can contact someone off of the substitute list. Please contact Amee Heigl to add your “Open Hour” to the online signup.
Questions? Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or at email@example.com, or Amee Heigl at firstname.lastname@example.org.