Open Adoration Hours
Adoration is held in the Adoration Chapel on Sunday 6:00pm – Friday 9:00am.
We have quite a few open hours which can we taken on a weekly or regular basis. Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Memorial Day Schedule
The Adoration Chapel will close for Memorial Day on Friday, May 27 at 9:00am and will re-open on Tuesday, May 31 at 9:00am.
Open Hours – Adorers Needed
Monday at 4:00pm, 1:00am, and 2:00am
Thursday at 1:00am
Friday at 1:00am and 2:00am
Prayer Partners (Share an Hour)
Tuesday at 3:00pm
Join us for Walk-In Adoration on Tuesday evenings after the 6:15pm Mass until 8:00pm in the Worship Area. All are welcome!
Updated Adoration Schedule and Procedure
- Adoration is open from Sunday 6:00pm – Friday 9:00am and will take place in the Chapel of the Annunciation (walk-ins welcome).
- We will continue to follow our regular Adorer schedule.
- Walk-ins will be welcome to adore when the doors are open from 8:00am-9:00pm going forward. Doors will be locked at 9:00pm – no walk-ins after that time
- When your hour is over and the next adorer comes, please leave quickly to minimize the number of people in the Adoration Chapel.
- Please do not come to Adoration if you are sick, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been exposed to COVID.
- If you are unable to cover your hour and you do not have a prayer partner, you can contact someone off of the substitute list.
Questions? Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or at email@example.com, or Amee Heigl at firstname.lastname@example.org.