Adoration (During COVID-19 Crisis)
Open Adoration Hours
We have two open Adoration hours, which can we taken on a weekly or regular basis. Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Walk-In Holy Hour
Starting Tuesday, October 6, and continuing every Tuesday, we will have a walk-in Holy Hour in the Worship Area after the 6:15pm Mass until 8:00pm. No sign-up is necessary. Just come to spend an hour adoring Jesus and praying for our families, parish, Church, and nation. Details to follow!
Updated Adoration Schedule and Procedure
- Adoration open from Sunday 6:00pm – Friday at 9:00am.
- Adoration will take place in the Our Lady of the Annunciation Adoration Chapel.
- We will return to our former Adorer schedule. Changes have been made to cover hours where adorers were not ready to return, and where Mass times have changed.
- Until further notice, no walk-ins allowed for the Adoration Chapel (see above for Tuesday walk-in option). If you were a regular Adorer before, you will be returning to your regularly scheduled hour as per conversation with Jean Menge. If you would like to adore without committing to a regular hour, check out our open hour(s) above! If you would like to commit to one of the open hour(s) on a regular basis, please contact Jean Menge.
- If you are going to sign-up for an Open Hour in the Adoration Chapel:
- If you prefer or are more comfortable being in the Adoration Chapel alone, you are welcome to sign up for BOTH slots.
- If you want to bring family members (up to 8 people), you may sign up for both slots and indicate the number of people coming in the comment box. Extra chairs will be stacked in the back of the chapel for your use.
- Adorers are asked to sanitize their chair and kneeler (if used) before leaving. Simple instructions are listed on the chairs.
- When your hour is over and the next adorer comes, please leave quickly to minimize the number of people in the chapel.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the entryway to the building, as well as in the vestibule of the chapel.
- If you’re in Adoration alone, you’re not required to wear a face mask.
- All former chairs, books, rosaries, bibles, pamphlets, etc. have been removed from the chapel until further notice. You are welcome to bring your own personal materials, but we ask that you take them with you when you leave.
- Please do not come to the Adoration Chapel if you are sick, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, etc.
- If you are unable to cover your hour and you do not have a prayer partner, you can contact someone off of the substitute list.
Questions? Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or at email@example.com, or Amee Heigl at firstname.lastname@example.org.