Adoration (During COVID-19 Crisis)
Sign up to spend an hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament! Adoration will continue to be held in the Daily Chapel until further notice.
Updated Adoration Schedule (as of May 30, 2020)
- Sundays from 6:00-9:00pm
- Monday-Thursday from 6:00am-6:00pm
- Friday from 6:00am-12:00pm
If you previously were committed to a holy hour in our Adoration Chapel, you’re welcome to sign up for that hour (if it’s available). If you’re new to adoration – WELCOME! We pray you find this time with the Lord to be just the thing your soul is thirsting for.
If you’re coming with family members, each family member needs to be signed up. We will have a limit of 8 adorers at a time.
Procedure to Sign-up and Participate in Eucharistic Adoration at St. Patrick’s (Oak Grove):
- Sign-up with the link below or contact Jean Menge (Adoration Coordinator) to reserve your Holy Hour.
- How to enter the building?
- Park in the “North Parking Lot” to gain entrance to the building
- Automatic Door (Handicap) will be unlocked. Please use your elbow or hip to push button to open door.
- Adoration Shift Leader will be available at the Information Station to check you in or answer questions. Sign up to to be a shift leader with the link below.
- Family Restroom is the only one available for use (follow signage).
- To foster “Respectful Silence,” please refrain from socializing in the Gathering Area.
- Please maintain appropriate “Social Distancing” (Minimum of Six Feet).
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place in the Daily Mass Chapel
- Black Chairs are set up for appropriate social distancing (please do not move). Seating is on a first come basis.
- If coming with young children, each child needs to be signed up and children will need to sit in their own chair (unless they’re infants).
- As your Holy Hour is ending, please use the cleaning supplies to wipe down your chair (discard in waste basket).
- After your Holy Hour, please leave the building via the North doors.
- Thanks be to God for the gift of the Eucharist – “Source and Summit” of the Christian Life. Invite a friend!
Questions? Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amee Heigl at email@example.com.