Adoration (During COVID-19 Crisis)
Adoration Chapel Entrance During Remodel
The entry doors for Adoration Chapel (Door S2) will now remain locked. Regular Adorers will use the access code to enter the building, and guests can enter through the new Office entrance (Door 7N) and walk through the building to the chapel.
Open Adoration Hours
Adoration is held in the Marian Room on Sunday 6:00pm – Friday 9:00am.
We have quite a few open hours which can we taken on a weekly or regular basis. Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or email@example.com to learn more!
Monday at 1:00am, 2:00am
Tuesday at 7:00pm
Wednesday at 1:00am
Thursday at 12:00am, 1:00am
Friday at 1:00am, 2:00am
Walk-In Holy Hour
Every Tuesday evening we will have a walk-in Holy Hour in the Worship Area after the 6:15pm Mass until 8:00pm. No sign-up is necessary. Just come to spend an hour adoring Jesus and praying for our families, parish, Church, and nation. Walk-In Adoration will continued to be offered for the foreseeable future.
Updated Adoration Schedule and Procedure
- Adoration is open from Sunday 6:00pm – Friday 9:00am.
- Adoration will take place in the Marian Room for the foreseeable future to allow for walk-ins
- We will continue to follow our regular Adorer schedule.
- We will allow for a total of 6 people to be in Adoration at one time. There will be two chairs in the front of the Marian Room reserved for the scheduled adorers. There will be an additional 4 chairs staggered throughout Marian Room for walk-ins. Please maintain a proper social distance.
- Walk-ins will be welcome to adore when the doors are open from 8:00am-9:00pm going forward. Doors will be locked at 9:00pm – no walk-ins after that time
- Adorers are asked to sanitize their chair and kneeler (if used) before leaving. Simple instructions are listed on the chairs.
- When your hour is over and the next adorer comes, please leave quickly to minimize the number of people in Marian Room.
- If you’re in Adoration alone, you’re not required to wear a face mask.
- Please do not come to Adoration if you are sick, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, or if you have recently been exposed to COVID.
- If you are unable to cover your hour and you do not have a prayer partner, you can contact someone off of the substitute list.
Questions? Contact Jean Menge at 763-360-4545 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amee Heigl at email@example.com.